Friday, January 21, 2011

Special Favors

Salt and pepper wedding shakers are a big hit this summer and if you are into them then look you will be able to find them at love birds in the window wedding favors section.

These two love birds ceramic salt and pepper shakers are perfect gift that will be treasured for years to come. On other hand if you are a into high fashion and like to style yourself then you might be interested in
first class fashionable high hell luggage tag.

For that special traveler these high heel luggage tag become indispensable. If you turn 360 degrees and want to spice up some wedding favors the
snow flurry glass ornament is a perfect wedding gift.

For that special table decor to my your guest's eye sparkle and all of your guests say wow look no further than our special place card holders. These
bourbon street streetlight place card holders are perfect way for your guests to find their seats

1 comment:

  1. Extremely lovely! :)

    The insightful fresh posts keep me coming only here very frequently. I Can’t seem to be able to see anything similar on Yahoo – You often write very interesting articles. Keep it up!. And I Think You should definately write more about this! And I want to say that I constantly invstigating online for tips that could be benefited for me! And I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog …… Thanks so much. Check my blogs plz.

    http://vanstrainers.blogspot.com/
    http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
    http://etniesshoesuk.blogspot.com/

    Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

    ReplyDelete